WE’RE LOOKING FOR A JILL (OR JACK)-OF-ALL-TRADES/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT IN AUSTIN TX
ETHYL AMBROSIA IS A FAST GROWING AUSTIN START UP, DISRUPTING THE ALCOHOL CATEGORY, AND IS LOOKING FOR AN OPERATIONS MANAGER, OR AS WE LIKE TO CALL IT, A JILL (OR JACK)-OF-ALL-TRADES/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE FOUNDER/CEO TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
Ethyl Ambrosia is a female founded and owned edible alcohol company, best know for our vegan gel shots, and we are looking for the perfect person to our team!
This is a dynamic, hands-on role in an early stage startup, where you will get to be the right hand gal (or guy) to our Founder and CEO. You will be coming in on the ground floor and helping to build one of the coolest new alcohol companies. The ideal candidate will be a Jill or Jack-Of-All-Trades, who is ready and willing to perform daily operational tasks, such as order processing and fulfillment, as well as helping the Founder with daily business needs, such as social media.
We are really looking for someone that can grow and scale with us. You may not have a large amount of professional experience yet, but if you love working in an ever changing, dynamic environment, you are a natural problem solver, someone who knows how to “get it done”, and are passionate about entrepreneurship, building businesses, and willing to put in the work a start up demands, then you are who we are looking for!!
Who you are
- You are dynamic, high energy, and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Organization is second nature to you
- You are a problem solver, and know how to “get things done”
- Ready to take initiative and offer assistance when needed
- You are dependable
- You are social media savvy
- You are willing and able to be an ambassador of Ethyl Ambrosia when we do sampling events/activations.
- You are able to work non regular hours. Occasionally evenings or weekends.
- You have a reliable means of transportation
- You are competent at and enjoy social media
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Ideal Candidate: Preferred but not required for application.
- A Bachelor Degrees
- 1+ years of experience as an assistant, executive assistant in a start up environment
We truly believe in the benefit of having a diverse team, and STRONGLY ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS from individuals who identify as female, are member of the LGBTQ community, are a person of color, or are members of other marginalized communities.
What you’ll do
- Manage daily production and order processing & fulfillment
- Respond to all consumer questions (mange the email@example.com email, social media DM’s and comments, and answer company phone).
- Oversee hourly production employees as we scale
- Assist Founder in all aspects of company operations, including social media content, tasting and sampling events, vendor follow up.
- Work on special projects with other departments when requested
- Assist with daily errands/miscellaneous office and administrative tasks
- Assist with work and manage personal calendar of Founder/CEO
$16 – $23/hour dependent on experience to start with strong upward growth opportunity (we are looking for someone who wants to grow with us!)
Are you the perfect candidate?
If so, please send your resume and Instagram handle to firstname.lastname@example.org.